AIB is a financial services group operating predominantly in the Republic of Ireland and the UK. We provide a comprehensive range of services to personal, business and corporate customers in our target markets and have leading market shares in banking products in the Republic of Ireland. AIB’s business has been restructured in recent years with the aim of becoming a customer focused, profitable and lower risk institution, well positioned to support economic recovery in Ireland while seeking to generate sustainable shareholder returns.
- (24.03.2015) - Almost two in three dairy farmers plan increased milk output post quota abolition
- (23.03.2015) - Art of a Nation Image Sheet
- (23.03.2015) - AIB Announces the Art of a Nation Exhibition in London
- (12.03.2015) - AIB Private Banking Announced as Headline Sponsor of Irish Law Awards 2015
- (09.03.2015) - AIB issues €500 million of 5-year Senior Unsecured Funding