AIB is a financial services group operating predominantly in the Republic of Ireland and the UK. We provide a comprehensive range of services to personal, business and corporate customers in our target markets and have leading market shares in banking products in the Republic of Ireland. AIB’s business has been restructured in recent years with the aim of becoming a customer focused, profitable and lower risk institution, well positioned to support economic recovery in Ireland while seeking to generate sustainable shareholder returns.
- 5 March - AIB announces results for the year ended 31 December 2014
- 23 February - Backing Club and County
- 19 February - AIB makes EUR200 million fund available to SMEs at 4.5%
- 27 January AIB Mortgage Bank raises EUR750m through a 7-year Asset Covered Securities (ACS) Bond Issuance
- 19 January Students from Roscommon, Mayo, Westmeath and Tyrone win ASA/AIB Travel Scholarships